People and Performance
Performance Management is an essential skill of Business Leadership. If you're responsible for the output of other people then you're responsible for their performance. And your performance depends on their performance. The right training makes it easy to learn and practice the skills you need to get the best from your people.
As a business grows, many owner-managers are faced with very difficult "people problems." New tasks need to be taken on, people's roles and responsibilities change and companies simply "outgrow" people. When you've grown up with the business and its people it can be hard to take a detached view and make difficult choices.
That's exactly where we can help. We provide completely impartial advice, assistance and support, every step of the way.
And we can help your managers and supervisors get the best from your people through "Positive, Professional Performance Management". They learn how to lead and motivate their people and they nip problems in the bud. Your managers and supervisors become much more confident and far more effective, so you can delegate more and more to them, knowing that they'll do the right thing.
Our services at a glance:
- Designing the right organisation structure - the "family tree"
- Recruiting and retaining the right people
- Training and developing Leaders at all levels
- Building High Performance Teams
- Coaching and Mentoring for peak performance
- Top Team workshops
- Director Development / The Effective Board
- Leaders of the Future
- Change Agents (intensive residential programme)